Doodling .........

I am doing an art journalling course with Catherine Scanlon at My Creative Classroom and our assignments this week are to create largish page doodles using only a pen (these are 11.5" x 8.5").  I have not done anything like this before, but Catherine gave us some ideas for shapes which this first one is based on. 


This second one is a more my own, although I have been following some art journalling blogs and did get some ideas for some shapes. 



It is VERY addictive!!  and I can't wait to start getting colour on it (mustn't run before I can walk!) As we have snow at the moment (yes !! ) it has been lovely to be tucked inside warm doing something completely different.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend - hopefully you are all having better weather than us.




Comments

Debbie said…
OMG Jennie this is stunning, I would love to have a go at this.
Really nice. Debbiexx
Netty said…
Loving your fab doodles, x
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous Jennie. Really effective and nice.

Miriam
xx
penny4thoughts said…
Looks like you are definitely having fun, Jennie! Catherine is so great for inspiration. Not fair to get snow now, especially after the gorgeous pictures you shared the other day!!
Catherine said…
Snow -- NOOOO! Your pages are beautiful -- I urge you to look in your garden -- when the snow melts -- for more inspiration. That's where a LOT of mine comes from.

Stay warm!
You are already off and running with the doodles. Very nice.