Lovely Ladies ...........


Here is a sneak peak of my last project at the Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog. If you want to see the whole project (and I hope you do !!), click the link HERE.

I have had a wonderful time creating these projects and have really appreciated all your wonderful comments both on my blog here and over at the Artistic Stamper.  Thank you Jennie for inviting me and also Emma for all your help. 

I am now back from the lighthouse having had a FABULOUS week with my friends.  Lots of walking, laughter, reminiscing, fantastic weather ......... and probably too much gin and wine!  But a great time and loads of photographs for scrapbooking and memories for journalling, so I am now looking forward to getting back into the swing of things again. 

Have a lovely day everyone x

Comments

...Jennie I am blown away by your mini book & what an amazing way to finish as Guest Designer...awesome inspiring work, your one very talented lady...Mel :)
Hope you had a fabby time away xx
Netty said…
Am off there now to have a look, x
This mini book was awesome!!! Love the lovely ladies and the coloration on them...fabulous! Congrats on your Guest Design spot...loved your work!