Wedding Bells ............

I seem to have lost any enthusiasm for doing anything much since my friends left at the weekend - legacy of a good week I think.  I've been doing a bit of doodling and painting but I think most of it will end up in the bin!


I thought I would share this card I made for a special wedding which was on Saturday.   Paulien shared this wonderful card with us on Swirlydoos a couple of weeks ago and I knew I just had to make it for my cousin's daughter and her husband to be.  A lovely shape as it just stands on its own, but a bit of a dilemma to post!  But it did arrive safety.


Hopefully my enthusiasm will return shortly ................. it is not as if I don't have things to do .............. !

Hope you are all having a good week and thanks for looking.

Comments