Using Prima Scraps .........



Well I can't resist a flower challenge! and when I heard from Alison that Eclectic Paperie's current challenge was Flowers, I had to have a go.  I also needed a couple of birthday cards so this was the result.


I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die to cut three petals from cream card, which were then scrunched up after spraying with a home-made spray - Victorian Velvet Re-inker and Biscotti Perfect Pearls.  Once dry I teased the leaves out carefully and moulded them on a foam mat to get some depth and added a few stamens.  I also used up some much loved Prima papers from the Tea Thyme collection.

Do hop over to Eclectic Paperie for some lovely flower inspiration - a most beautiful canvas from Sherry and some lovely entries already.  Everyone very different.


It is also my week for the Round Robin Card Challenge over at Swirlydoos.  The twists were Ying Yang, add some letters and use up scraps.  I also had to "lift" from Manda's card hence the tri-fold card.  I knew all my little bits of Prima Almanac would come in useful one day. 

So it has been a great "scrappy" couple of days!!

Enjoy your Saturday wherever you are - very windy and wet here, so a day inside (again!).



Comments

Such beautiful work, Jennie... your delicate rosy pastels are so pretty on the first card, and I love how you've layered up all the elements - exquisite! Super elegant tri-fold too...
Lovely to have you play along with us at eclectic Paperie!
Alison xx
Tracy said…
Both so..so beautiful Jennie,adore the first one and as Alion said your layering is truly exquisite!
Thank you so much for linking up over at eclectic Paperie.
Hugs
Tracy
Xcc
Teresa Jaye said…
Oh my, these are both so very lovely. The texture and layers are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing them at eclectic Paperie!
Broni said…
Both of your cards are just beautiful, Jennie! I'm so glad you played along with us at eclectic Paperie!
Brenda Brown said…
Beautiful cards Jennie, full of wonderful collaged pieces.
Hugs {brenda} x0x
Broni said…
What beautiful cards! I just love your Tattered Florals flower!! Thanks so much for playing along in this eP challenge with us!