Wish you were here …………

Good morning everyone and I hope the sun is shining for you. We have a Magpie Day over at Country View Challenges today and the Design Team are showcasing Scenic Postcards.


With hardly anything "scenic" in my (vast) stamp collection I thought I would create a vintage sepia looking postcard using these lovely Artistic Outpost stamps which I never tire of.



I managed to puchase a set of three Postcard stamps whilst in New York to make my own postcards and I have used this beauty on a piece of Prima 4x6 Journalling Notecard.


I used a combination of Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Coffee Arcival Ink for the stamping and also for "distressing" the journalling notecard.

I do hope you will hop on over to Country View Challenges and check out the rest of the scenic postcards - there are some beauties!

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for joining me today.


Jennie x


Comments

Anneke said…
I love this card you have made. It looks so vintage.
Thanks for your inspiration Anneke
Unknown said…
This postcard is so clever, I love the layering and those little details like the shells and tickets. The neutrals are are lovely and I recognise that Prima Epiphany paper anywhere ;) you have amazing taste hehe ;) xxx
Jac said…
so clever, i adore all the layers that you have managed with this, the colours are great as well x
Caty said…
What a lovely postcard Jennie !! I love these colours, details are great, like tickets... very beautiful. You can see the flower I´ve done after seen your tutorials, in my blog. Thanks so much, and big hugs.
Pamellia said…
Wow Jennie, this is fabulous! There is such an amazing vintage feel to this with the neutrals and those amazing images, so much fun! What a great idea to do a postcard! hugs :)
You have captured vintage so beautifully in your scenic postcard Jennie.
Julie x
Julia Aston said…
Love this wonderful seaside post card Jennie! you used the perfect colors and images to create the lovely vintage feel! Julia xx
Love the soft neutrals, and great layering of the images to create depth - this is a fabulous vintage summer postcard, Jennie.
Alison xx