Take It Make It .....

I was actually clearing up the craft room but you know how it is, you find a crackled background and a flower ........ and you just have to make something with them. 



So I thought I would enter the finished small mixed media plaque into the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge this month which is:

Take A Stamp
Anything Goes
(just remember to stamp somewhere)


The crackled background (a Tando Creative Mixed Media Board) was stamped with various PaperArtsy stamps and I then stamped a couple of layers to go on top.


The flower was left over from my Shabby Posies tutorial posted the other day. 


I inked and stamped a leaf to match .....


and stamped a butterfly ........


Everything got layered with some painted die cut mesh, string, inked ribbon and a stamped sentiment. There is a crackled heart in there too (also found on my desk!).


I do like giving everything a spruce up with some gesso when everything is stuck down and also some gold paint.

Needless to say I didn't get very far with the tidying up!

As always thank you for joining me today!
and I hope you have a craft filled week.

Jennie x


Comments

Marci said…
Lovely! I like the colrs you used and the crackle and the stamping.
Brenda Brown said…
I've how you just picked up the pieces and brought them together so beautifully xxx
Annie said…
Great project Jenny x love the background and the flower as always is stunning x best wishes in the competition at C S

TFS Annie x
SewPaperPaint said…
So so beautiful! Congrats on your F&F win! Well deserved. Hugs, Autumn
Linda said…
This is gorgeous .... so many pretty layers. Thanks for playing long with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx