Butterfly Birthdays


I have been topping up my birthday card box whilst experimenting with PaperArtsy Infusions and enjoying the lovely Tim Holtz Flutter stamp set.



I used Green Olive Infusions both for the background and to paint the butterfly. You can't see it here but the butterfly has a lovely pearl shimmer (Perfect Pearls Biscotti).



I also used a some of my favourite Tim Holtz and PaperArtsy stamps - they always work so well together.

As the challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Things with Wings this week I thought I would enter this card into the challenge. However, I am mainly glad to have got a few more cards done for the box!


I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Jennie x

Comments

Urban Mermaid said…
This is beautiful! Love all the different techniques.
Darcydaydream said…
Love this....could you tell me what the dream stamp is please....love this. :-)
Barbara said…
Love love love this card! Kraft and white are fabulous! so Classy! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara
Brenda Brown said…
What a beautiful design and gorgeous layered elements xxx
Littlelamb said…
Beautiful card. Thank you.
Redanne said…
Oh, be still my beating heart.... Jennie, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful butterfly and your Infusions background is so beautifully delicate... love this! Hugs, Anne xx
Jennie Atkinson said…
Thank you all so much!

Christine : in case you an pick this up (I tried to email but with no luck) the Dream stamp is from a set by Tim Holtz Classics #14. It is one of my all time favourites !
sarascloset said…
This is lovely, Jennie! The Infusions look so dreamy in the background and your design is gorgeous! Hugs!
A Pink said…
Beautiful! Jennie . Your layouts are always spot on. You never fail to make the perfect choice of stamps, stencils, colour and elements -an admiral gift to have.
x