General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)

Hello everyone! On Friday, 26 May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force and it is unclear as to whether individual bloggers are required to be do anything in particular in terms of the new regulations. To be on the safe side, this is a short post to let you know that I have created a Privacy Policy which you can view at any time by clicking the link on the top bar.

It is my understanding that the data held by Blogger is very limited and I assure you I do not, and never will, use your data for anything other than sending you notification of a new blogpost, or clicking the link to your blog to view your wonderful creations. If you are a follower by email, you are of course entitled to unsubscribe at any time and of course as a follower you may also delete your details.

I really do hope you will all continue to follow my blog either as a regular follower or by email as I really do appreciate your visits and your support.

Jennie x


Comments