A love of music ......


I have been playing along with a weekly ATC prompt challenge at Mixed Up Mag Mixer on Facebook. Each week we are set a prompt and this week it is stamping with bubblewrap. I stamped mine on my Gelli Plate ...... but I really love the effect and realise I haven't done this for simply ages.

I thought I would share this one as I am loving Alison Bomber's wonderful stamps.

I hope everyone is having a great week! 

It is Shetland Wool Week here and I am only managing a little crafting as I am demonstrating spinning on my wheel most of the week. It is lovely to meet so many wonderful people from all over the globe with an interest in Shetland spinning, fair isle and lace knitting.

Jennie x


Comments

Marci said…
Lovely card. Wow! You spin wool, too! Maybe post a photo?
Redanne said…
Your ATC is beautiful Jenny, Alison's stamp is just perfect too. Oh how I wish I could see you spinning, it is something I have always wanted to learn! Hope your week goes well. Hugs, Anne xx
Oh lovely - what superb composition on that tiny space, and the gentle bubbles of white give this such a lift. Hope you're having a wonderful time spinning.
Alison x
Julia Aston said…
What a lovely ATC Jennie - the pink is beautiful! Your Shetland Wool Week sounds wonderful including you demonstrating the spinning wheel! You are so multi-talented!
A Pink said…
Beautiful! Jennie . Just love the arrangement to the top left - simple yet so effective.
hugs x